Braiser - 5qt
- Ideal for roasting, braising, stewing and baking, from the stovetop to the oven
- Tri-ply clad stainless steel: practical and super conductive
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Induction compatible
- Made in Italy
Our braiser is the perfect mix of practicality and elegance. It can seamlessly move from stovetop to tabletop, passing through the oven, and can be used for many different recipes. Gently simmer a large amount of ragù alla bolognese, or brown meats on the stove then transfer to the oven to roast or braise them. Prepare a warming vegetarian chilli sin carne or hearty ratatouille, start off the weekend with a breakfast shakshuka for the whole family, or treat your dinner guests to a beautiful pasta bake, served right at the table.
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in mirror-polished stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. The handles, comfortable yet elegant, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin.
Made in Italy.
Oven-safe: yes, up to 450˚F (230 C) Stovetop: all, including induction
Hand washing recommended
Made in Italy
Ideas for use
Getting the most out of your Ruffoni Braiser
Taller than a sauté pan but shorter than a stockpot, with a wide bottom and generous slides, the braiser can not only quickly brown meats and vegetables on the stovetop, achieving a perfect Maillard reaction, but also gently braise them in the oven, covered with the beautifully decorated lid to trap in heat and moisture.
Classic braised beef, Belgian beef carbonnade, coq au vin, but also ratatouille, veggies with tomato sauce, a large batch of delicious beef bolognese sauce... the amount of recipes possible with a braiser make it a real must-have for any kitchen.
Its generous size makes it perfect for feeding a large family and its timeless aura allows it to move elegantly from the kitchen to the table, letting you savor your food in style, while it's still piping hot.
HIGH PERFORMANCE COOKWARE WITH ITALIAN FLAIR
The Symphonia Prima Collection
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction suitable and easy-to-clean stainless steel surface. In this Collection, it gets an Italian makeover: hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition, mirror polished, and further distinguished by signature handles with inlaid copper coins.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees to all home chefs great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy
Use and care for the Symphonia Prima Collection
TAKING CARE OF YOUR RUFFONI THE RIGHT WAY
Recommended for use on all stovetops, including induction. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Dishwasher use is possible but not recommended to preserve brilliance and prevent rim corrosion from harsh detergents.