Stockpot - 8qt
- Ideal for simmering, boiling and serving soups, stocks, pasta and more
- Tri-ply clad stainless steel: practical and super conductive
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Induction compatible
- Made in Italy
The stockpot is a kitchen essential, a shape that is often a synonym for "cookware" itself. With its generous size and excellent heat conductivity, it is ideal for boiling meats, bones and vegetables into flavorful homemade stocks, simmering soups, boiling pasta, veggies or potatoes for the whole family.
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in mirror-polished stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. The handles, comfortable yet elegant, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin.
Made in Italy.
Made in Italy
Ideas For Use
Getting the most out of your Ruffoni Stockpot
Stockpots are approximately as tall as they are wide: a clever proportion that maximizes their capacity, meaning you can cook plenty of food at once.
Fill with water and any veggies found wondering at the back of the fridge for a light and tasty homemade vegetable stock, or add meat and bones for delicious homemade stock which can be used in any number of dishes (our favorite: risotto!). Alternatively, make a flavor base with soffritto, then layer on your favorite seasonal vegetables and simmer gently for endless soup options, nourishing and satisfying. The stockpot can also be used to gently simmer grains or prepare oatmeal for breakfast, or take a page out of all nonnas' book and mix vegetables, legumes and short pasta for a nourishing minestrone that the whole family will enjoy.
Bring directly to the table to keep your soup warm until serving and elevate any simple supper to special occasion. Store your stockpot right on the stovetop or on a display shelf when not in use to enjoy its warm shine every time you walk into your kitchen.
HIGH PERFORMANCE COOKWARE WITH ITALIAN FLAIR
The Symphonia Prima Collection
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction suitable and easy-to-clean stainless steel surface. In this Collection, it gets an Italian makeover: hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition, mirror polished, and further distinguished by signature handles with inlaid copper coins.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees to all home chefs great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy
Use and care for the Symphonia Prima Collection
TAKING CARE OF YOUR RUFFONI THE RIGHT WAY
Recommended for use on all stovetops, including induction. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Dishwasher use is possible but not recommended to preserve brilliance and prevent rim corrosion from harsh detergents.