Braiser - 5qt
- Ideal for baking, roasting, braising and stewing, on the stovetop and in the oven
- Crafted in solid copper for unparalleled heat conductivity
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Lined in stainless steel for practicality and convenience
- Made in Italy
Like a good symphony, our Symphonia Cupra braiser combines practicality and elegance. Capable of seamlessly moving from stovetop to oven to tabletop, it's the one piece to simmer, braise, sear, roast and bake.
Made in solid copper for superior heat conductivity, hammered by our master artisans for increased strength and lasting beauty, and internally lined with practical, easy-to-care-for stainless steel for daily convenience. The matching lid is crafted in clad copper while handles are stainless steel to limit heat transmission, with ergonomic shapes and inlaid copper coin guaranteeing authenticity.
A trustworthy ally to prepare and serve countless delicious meals, and effortlessly adorn the kitchen when not in use.
Made in Italy.
Oven-safe: yes, up to 450˚F (230 C) Stovetop: gas recommended - no induction
Wash by hand
Made in Italy
Ideas for use
Getting the most out of your Ruffoni Braiser
Taller than a sauté pan but shorter than a stockpot, with a wide bottom and generous slides, the braiser can not only quickly brown meats and vegetables on the stovetop, achieving a perfect Maillard reaction, but also gently braise them in the oven, covered with the beautifully decorated lid to trap in heat and moisture.
Classic braised beef, Belgian beef carbonnade, coq au vin, but also ratatouille, veggies with tomato sauce, a large batch of delicious beef bolognese sauce... the amount of recipes possible with a braiser make it a real must-have for any kitchen.
Its generous size makes it perfect for feeding a large family and its timeless aura allows it to move elegantly from the kitchen to the table, letting you savor your food in style, while it's still piping hot.
SUPERIOR COOKING PERFORMANCE, EVERY DAY
THE SYMPHONIA CUPRA COLLECTION
Symphonia, which means 'symphony' in Latin, is the harmonic complex of sounds and voices that make a melody. Like a symphony in the kitchen, this collection seamlessly merges the unsurpassed cooking performance of solid copper and convenience and durability of internal stainless steel lining, with just a touch of Italian flair in the form of the signature Ruffoni hand-hammered finish, and striking handles inlaid with a stamped copper coin:
- Thick copper cookware for great thermal conductivity, to ensure great control while cooking
- Internally coated with practical, easy-to-clean and scratch-resistant stainless steel
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure increased strength and lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Solid copper clad lids
- Suitable for all hob tops excluding induction and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy
Use and Care for the Symphonia Cupra Collection
Taking care of your Ruffoni Ruffoni The Right Way
Recommended for use on gas stovetops, open flames (wood, charcoal, barbecue) and in the oven - electric cooktops also possible. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Washing & Polishing
Hand-wash with a soft sponge and mild detergent, and dry immediately with a soft cloth.With use, copper develops a rich patina over time that many love and cherish. To restore a polished shine, use a good copper polish (like Ruffoni Cleaner) or salt with lemon juice/vinegar.