Ideas for Use
Getting the most out of your Ruffoni Fry Pan
A good fry pan allows you to sauté vegetables, sear meats and shallow-fry almost any kind of ingredient. Constructed of solid copper or highly conductive clad stainless steel, Ruffoni fry pans are also well suited to cook delicate foods.
Our fry pan is a practical and versatile kitchen ally that you will find yourself using at different times of the day for the most different recipes. Let the children wake up to the smell of freshly made pancakes for a sweet Sunday treat, and fry some eggs for the grown-ups. Come lunch time, use to sauté all kind of veggies, then sear and pan fry chicken breast or cod fillets and fries for a quick and delicious dinner.
For even more flexibility, pick a fry pan with lid: wilt spinach and other leafy greens in their own water, then finish open, with a splash of cream and freshly cracked black pepper. Gently roast peppers, onions, tomatoes and spices for a deliciously caramelized shakshuka, then crack in some eggs and cover with the lid to firm up the whites.
Our serving shape, with two side handles, is especially designed to sit at the center of a crowded table and serve piping-hot food in style. Or pick a frying pan with the traditional long stick handle and hang it on display, so it adorns your kitchen and is always within reach.
Use tip: remember that copper cookware never needs to be pre-heated, and always use a bit of oil or butter to prevent sticking.
ELEGANCE MEETS PRACTICALITY
THE OPUS PRIMA COLLECTION
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks all over the world for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction-suitable, easy-to-clean surface. In this Collection, the pragmatism of stainless steel meets the Italian flair – hammered by our master artisans in true Ruffoni tradition and mirror polished, the Opus Prima collection features decorative knobs that celebrate our shared culinary history and heritage.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, easy-to-clean and non-reactive
- Hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty
- Handles and lids are enriched with silver-plated finials in exquisite shapes inspired by nature, to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy