- Ideal for shaving truffle and cheese directly at the table
- Crafted in olivewood
- Adjustable stainless-steel blade to customize slice thickness
- Inlaid with our signature copper ring for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Made in Italy
Becoming familiar with your new ruffoni
Designed for truffles, Piemonte's autumnal delicacy, our truffle shaver is just as comfortable in the daily shavings of Parmesan cheese.
Practical and easy to use, it is crafted in olivewood and features an adjustable stainless-steel blade that helps you slice paper-thin flakes. Bring this practical kitchen ally to the table and shave your black or white truffle directly on a finished dish for maximum aroma and wow factor, or use it to serve fresh Parmesan cheese on top of steaming plates of pasta and risotto.
Made in Italy
Handle material: olivewood with copper ring Blade material: Stainless steelSKU: 48202/X1080 Wash by hand
Made in Italy
ALLIES SMALL AND LARGE FOR ALL COOKING ADVENTURES
The Ruffoni Accessories
Pots and pans might be the kitchen’s main stars, but accessories and specialty pieces play a crucial supporting role. Some, such as the pasta insert and the warming stand are born as additions to main pieces and allow discerning home chefs to get even more use and enjoyment out of their collections. Others, like our jars and olivewood tools, don't need anything else: a lovely gift idea for a Ruffoni lover but also an elegant collection starter, suitable for anyone. Finally, some specialty items like the zabaglione bowl and jam pot honor antique confectionery traditions that rely on copper’s fantastic thermal and chemical properties in the making of caramel, jams and preserves, whisking egg whites and creating zabaglione.
- Made of conductive solid copper, resistant stainless steel, clear glass and olive wood
- Heirloom quality items, worthy of being handed down through generations
- Recommended for cooking, gifting, and for a stunning presentation at the table
- Lifetime Warranty