Ideas for use
Getting the most out of your Ruffoni Braiser
Taller than a sauté pan but shorter than a stockpot, with a wide bottom and generous slides, the braiser can not only quickly brown meats and vegetables on the stovetop, achieving a perfect Maillard reaction, but also gently braise them in the oven, covered with the beautifully decorated lid to trap in heat and moisture.
Classic braised beef, Belgian beef carbonnade, coq au vin, but also ratatouille, veggies with tomato sauce, a large batch of delicious beef bolognese sauce... the amount of recipes possible with a braiser make it a real must-have for any kitchen.
Its generous size makes it perfect for feeding a large family and its timeless aura allows it to move elegantly from the kitchen to the table, letting you savor your food in style, while it's still piping hot.
ELEGANCE MEETS PRACTICALITY
THE OPUS PRIMA COLLECTION
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks all over the world for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction-suitable, easy-to-clean surface. In this Collection, the pragmatism of stainless steel meets the Italian flair – hammered by our master artisans in true Ruffoni tradition and mirror polished, the Opus Prima collection features decorative knobs that celebrate our shared culinary history and heritage.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, easy-to-clean and non-reactive
- Hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty
- Handles and lids are enriched with silver-plated finials in exquisite shapes inspired by nature, to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy