Small Saucepot - 1.5qt
- Ideal for making sauces, cooking and grains and vegetables and reheating leftovers
- Tri-ply clad stainless steel: practical and super conductive
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Induction compatible
- Made in Italy
Practical and versatile, the small saucepot is ideal for preparing sauces and reductions, for boiling small vegetables and grains, and for reheating stocks, soups and leftovers. Ideal for dinners for two, it will also prove super handy when cooking multiple smaller portions for a multi-course menu.
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in mirror-polished stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. The handles, comfortable yet elegant, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin.
Made in Italy.
Made in Italy
HIGH PERFORMANCE COOKWARE WITH ITALIAN FLAIR
The Symphonia Prima Collection
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction suitable and easy-to-clean stainless steel surface. In this Collection, it gets an Italian makeover: hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition, mirror polished, and further distinguished by signature handles with inlaid copper coins.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees to all home chefs great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy
Use and care for the Symphonia Prima Collection
TAKING CARE OF YOUR RUFFONI THE RIGHT WAY
Recommended for use on all stovetops, including induction. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Dishwasher use is possible but not recommended to preserve brilliance and prevent rim corrosion from harsh detergents.