Ideas for Use
Getting the most out of your Ruffoni Saucepan
A kitchen essential true to its name, the saucepan is great for all manners of sauces and gravies...but it also does a lot more. Start the day heating the milk for the children's breakfast, or preparing a nourishing and creamy oatmeal; at lunch, quickly prepare a tasty sauce for pasta, or reheat last night's leftovers; in the evening, boil fresh green peas as a side, cook rice to a perfect fluffy consistency, keep your homemade stock bubbling as you add it into a creamy risotto, or reduce the roast juices into an irresistible gravy. Finish off the day with a velvety vanilla custard.
Choose the saucepan with a comfortable stick handle for easy pouring, or opt for the saucepot with two side handles to fit neatly on the stove and table. Either way, this small but practical shape is a versatile kitchen ally you will find yourself coming back to again and again.
Bring directly to the table to dress the plate with a delicious steaming hot sauce or to make "scarpetta" by mopping up all the sauce with bread when no one's watching.
ELEGANCE MEETS PRACTICALITY
THE OPUS PRIMA COLLECTION
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks all over the world for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction-suitable, easy-to-clean surface. In this Collection, the pragmatism of stainless steel meets the Italian flair – hammered by our master artisans in true Ruffoni tradition and mirror polished, the Opus Prima collection features decorative knobs that celebrate our shared culinary history and heritage.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, easy-to-clean and non-reactive
- Hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty
- Handles and lids are enriched with silver-plated finials in exquisite shapes inspired by nature, to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy