We make cookware and copperware in a great variety of shapes and sizes, but we aren’t able to stock it all online. If your heart is set on this particular piece, we can make it and ship it directly to you from our workshop in Italy. Please note the conditions of sale below before placing a request.
- Please note that the price indicated is in Euros
- The price indicated includes shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Shipping to other addresses will need to be quoted
- Due to high transport costs, we aren't able to ship orders under EUR 150 at this time. Items below EUR 150 can still be shipped as part of a larger order
- If you submit an order, we will send you a payment request from PayPal, which will contain a secure link to pay. You do not need a PayPal account to use this, you can "checkout as Guest" and use any credit or debit card of your choice
- Occasionally, customs authorities might stop a shipment and request the receiver to pay import duties. We have heard of this happening only a few times and in moderate amounts from our customers so far, but we aren't able to predict if this will happen, and if so, in what amount. Custom duties may vary between countries and states and are the responsibility of the receiver
- After receiving payment, we will normally ship your order within approx 1 working week, and expect it to take approx 1 week in transport, although delays are possible. If an item is not in stock and/or we expect significant delays in shipping, we'll write to let you know before proceeding!
- Orders placed directly from the workshop are non returnable. Of course, we always guarantee the quality of our products, so in the rare instance that you receive a damaged item, please let us know and we'll make it right!