Round Wine Bucket - 3.5qt
- Ideal for keeping bottles of wine and Champagne cool during aperitivo, poolside lunches and dinner parties
- Crafted in solid copper and tin lined by hand
- Riveted solid bronze handles and decorative grape medallion
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Made in Italy
Becoming familiar with your new ruffoni
A real party-goer, this beautiful wine bucket is a precious addition to any Ruffoni collection. It is ideally sized to keep two or three bottles cool at the same time and made even more special by the addition of a bronze medallion in the shape of a bunch of grapes. A timeless piece that will be a conversation starter during any long aperitivo, special dinner, or poolside party, and will effortlessly decorate a dining table or sideboard when not in use.
Crafted in solid copper, hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty and lined by hand with pure non-reactive tin.
The riveted handles and grape medallion are cast in bronze.
Made in Italy.
Height: 6.7"Capacity: 3.5 qt Material: solid, hammered copper Lining: high purity tin, applied by hand over fire Handles: solid bronze
Made in Italy
ALLIES SMALL AND LARGE FOR ALL COOKING ADVENTURES
The Ruffoni Accessories
Pots and pans might be the kitchen’s main stars, but accessories and specialty pieces play a crucial supporting role. Some, such as the pasta insert and the warming stand are born as additions to main pieces and allow discerning home chefs to get even more use and enjoyment out of their collections. Others, like our jars and olivewood tools, don't need anything else: a lovely gift idea for a Ruffoni lover but also an elegant collection starter, suitable for anyone. Finally, some specialty items like the zabaglione bowl and jam pot honor antique confectionery traditions that rely on copper’s fantastic thermal and chemical properties in the making of caramel, jams and preserves, whisking egg whites and creating zabaglione.
- Made of conductive solid copper, resistant stainless steel, clear glass and olive wood
- Heirloom quality items, worthy of being handed down through generations
- Recommended for cooking, gifting, and for a stunning presentation at the table
- Lifetime Warranty