Learn more about this Ruffoni
The Pasta Insert allows you to easily take your pasta out of boiling water when it's perfectly al dente and drop it straight into the sauce without losing precious cooking water to the kitchen drain. This way you will be able to add a bit of the starchy water to your pasta when tossing with the sauce, making an extra creamy emulsion that will stick to the pasta even better.
Entirely made of stainless steel, it is suitable for our Opus Prima 6qt Stockpot, and can be safely washed in the dishwasher.
The Opus Prima collection
Prima, meaning “first” in Latin, is the first collection in the world to bring the traditional copper hammering to clad stainless steel – a material appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction-suitable and easy-to-clean surface. In this Collection, functionality meets Italian flair – hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition and mirror polished, the Opus Prima collection features silver plated finials that celebrate our shared culinary history and traditions.
- Thick core of super conductive aluminum for optimal responsiveness: food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Handles and lids are enriched with finials in exquisite shapes such as acorns, artichokes, vegetables and animals to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Knobs are cast in solid bronze and silver plated by our partner silversmiths in Milan
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy
The Ruffoni accessories
Pots and pans might be the kitchen’s main stars, but accessories and specialty pieces play a crucial supporting role. Some, such as the pasta insert and the warming stand are born as additions to main pieces and allow discerning home chefs to get even more use and enjoyment out of their collections. Others, like our jars and olivewood tools, don't need anything else: a lovely gift idea for a Ruffoni lover but also an elegant collection starter, suitable for anyone. Finally, some specialty items like the zabaglione bowl and jam pot honor antique confectionery traditions that rely on copper’s fantastic thermal and chemical properties in the making of caramel, jams and preserves, whisking egg whites and creating zabaglione.
- Made of conductive solid copper, resistant stainless steel, clear glass and olive wood
- Heirloom quality items, worthy of being handed down through generations
- Recommended for cooking, gifting, and for a stunning presentation at the table