Serving Frying Pan - 12"
- Ideal for sautéing vegetables, roasting meats and baking desserts
- Crafted in tri-ply clad stainless steel: induction compatible, practical and super conductive
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Crowned with a silver plated finial in the shape of a fennel, carrot and bean
- Made in Italy
Becoming familiar with your new ruffoni
A twist on a classic. The traditional frying pan design features one long stick handle, for tossing and flipping – here, it's replaced with two decorated side handles, for oven-to-table dining and entertaining. Use your serving frying pan to sauté fresh healthy greens or to sear proteins, cover it with its lid to steam and simmer on low heat or move the pan to the oven to roast meats, gratin side vegetables, and pasta bakes.
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in mirror-polished stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is induction-ready and hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. The stainless steel handles are decorated with delicate leaves and the lid is crowned by a fennel, carrot and bean shaped knob, silver-plated by our partner silversmiths in Milan.
Made in Italy.
Diameter: 12" Height: 2" Capacity: 3.75 qt Material: clad stainless steel with aluminum alloy core Lining: stainless steelKnob: solid bronze, silver plated Handles: stainless steel
Lid: included Oven-safe: yes, up to 500˚F (260˚C) Stovetop: all - including induction SKU: 99265/OPC3006X Handwashing recommended
Made in Italy
Use and care for the Opus Prima Collection
TAKING CARE OF YOUR RUFFONI THE RIGHT WAY
Recommended for use on all stovetops, including induction. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Dishwasher use is possible but not recommended to preserve brilliance and prevent rim corrosion from harsh detergents.
The silver-plated finial will naturally tarnish over time: use a silver-polishing cloth to restore its shine, or to polish more thoroughly remove from the lid by twisting the special screw - rotate the screw, not the finial, to prevent damage to the lid. Always hand-wash as dishwasher use would accelerate the silver tarnishing.
PRACTICALITY MEETS ITALIAN ELEGANCE
THE OPUS PRIMA COLLECTION
Prima, meaning “first” in Latin, is the first collection in the world to bring the traditional copper hammering to clad stainless steel – a material appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction-suitable and easy-to-clean surface. In this Collection, functionality meets Italian flair – hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition and mirror polished, the Opus Prima collection features silver plated finials that celebrate our shared culinary history and traditions.
- Thick core of super conductive aluminum for optimal responsiveness: food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Handles and lids are enriched with finials in exquisite shapes such as acorns, artichokes, vegetables and animals to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Knobs are cast in solid bronze and silver plated by our partner silversmiths in Milan
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy